Google

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gadgets on your vista screen!!!

hi everybody.
When i wake up the first thing i do is on my computer.

It feels so nice to see my favourite gadgets on the screen wishing me good morning :)

My gadgets are a smiley clock,calendar,newsreader,weather gauge etc..
I feel so refreshed when i see the news in my news feed along with a cup of tea..

you can make these gadgets to change their place or remove or add one in the sidebar of your screen and acheiving this is very simple.

want to know how?



  • choose if the gadgets should be in the left or right of the screen.

  • right click on the empty space of the sidebar.

  • you get many options by which you can add gadgets,remove or bring the gadgets to the front.

  • click on the properties where there is an option "sidebar is always on the top of other windows" you can check or uncheck it.

  • To remove a gadget move the mouse over it and click there will be a close x sign.

  • At the top of the sidebar there is an add button if you click on it it shows a list of gadgets.The list in my computer are clock,calender,news feed,stock,currency,picture puzzle,cpu meter,weather,notes etc.

  • There is an option inthe corner "get more gadgets online" which will lead you to location http://vista.gallery.microsoft.com/vista/SideBar.aspx?mkt=en-us from where you can download more gadgets or create one of your own.

If you want to see my vista screen here it is..


No comments: